It's been a long time and I mean a really long time. I was going to give you the classic blogger excuse of "life has been so busy" but I've spent just as much time on Tumblr and Instagram as I did six months ago. I've just been infatuated with video and been having such a good time learning how to produce and edit quality videos. If you are missing my blog entries make sure you are staying tune on YouTube.
I'm just at a creative block at what I want to do with my blog. I loved posting outfits and such but I feel like video allows the readers more detail vs a blog entry with still pictures. My main idea I am brainstorming is just to have my blog to document my life through photos as more a personal outlet vs a mens lifestyle blog and on another hand I'd love to WRITE more. I feel like right now since I'm not in school I've cut back on my writing because I'm not forced to write and that makes me sad. I love writing and want to utilize that talent more.
I'm not sure just yet but this blog will stay live but may not be all that active until I figure out what I'm planning for its future.
But heres 10 things that are going on with me.
- I'm sporting the "man bun" these days.
- I've been working and learning a lot about the world of "sales."
- I've decided I definitely do not want a career in sales.
- My room is almost in the "I am completely satisfied and if I put one more thing in here its overdone" stage.
- I'm deciding on what I want to do with my future and envisioning lots of spontaneous midnight beach trips and good (no great!) food in it. (I know you thats not the responsible thing to say but idc)
- I'm enjoying new (and old) people in my life.
- I'm staying up way too late. (What's new?)
- I'm shopping more for things I love versus things on sale. Less is sometimes more.
- I'm loving the idea of working in Social Media.
- I'm not taking enough pictures!
Elliot + Co sweater. Topman jeans. All Saints boots. Diesel watch.